Best Magnetic Eyeliner In USA | M5 Beauty

Best Magnetic Eyeliner In USA | M5 Beauty

Magnetic Eyeliner





Hello, I'm gonna be doing a little blog on how to put on magnetic eyelashes and magnetic
eyeliner. So what  I do first is optional not a lot of people choose to do this. But I did this even
when I wore gluons I just think it helps blend your eyelashes better to whatever falsies. You're
applying that time so I'm just going in and I'm just curling a few my natural lashes. So they
can kind of stand up and there won't be like an awkward gap in between. So now I'm applying
just a tiny bit of mascara. So the reason I would apply a little bit of mascara is just to again
allow (M5 Beauty).
Magnetic LashesBest Magnetic Lashes

Those lashes to be able to blend in with your lash line you never want there to be like a gap.
Alright so now we are going to do this amazing three liners. I cannot stop raving about we're
gonna put on these eyelashes. So this one actually goes on the other eye and this one goes on
the other. I  just put them on backward here are. The anchors and I will show you how to use
it. The anchors as well so first off here. The eyeliners that you want to do is grab your eyeliner
and you want to pull up straight up and resist. The temptation to try to wipe the edges
because you definitely don't do not want to do that and as soon as you open. The bottle you
want to use it right away.
Magnetic Eyeliner And Lashes


So I'm gonna make my first line and it's gonna feel like a lot but it's not you need to have
those magnetizing particles for it to be able to work correctly. So you definitely do not want
to put on a  thin layer thinking it's gonna have more control because that's not really what
the whole point of this is the whole point is having eyeliner and eyelashes.
Best Magnetic Eyeliner

So here is my first wing so this you're gonna let dry for about 60 seconds right now you can
kind of tell it's a little bit shinier I don't know if I can zoom in I might ruin it but it's a little
shinier so you do want to wait until that is done joining just for the purposes of me doing a
and it's actually gonna cut off on me because my butter is dying I'm gonna use this fan that
I use for my clients because battery's dying super cool okay (M5 Beauty)

Best Magnetic Eyeliner


Magnetic Eyeliner Magnetic Lashes Best Magnetic Lashes Magnetic Eyeliner And Lashes Best Magnetic Eyeliner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Apply Magnetic Lashes | M5 Beauty

How To Apply Magnetic Eyeliner In USA | M5 Beauty