How To Apply Magnetic Lashes | M5 Beauty

How To Apply Magnetic Lashes | M5 Beauty

Magnetic Eyeliner



Hey, guys welcome back to my blog and in the middle of filming my st. M5 Beauty Day tutorial but I wanted to do a separate blog on the new Magnetic magnetic lashes. I've got these at Ulta for $49.99. I believe I think with tax and everything there were $15 so there's no glue no adhesive there are just magnets each lash has four magnets on them this is for one eye. this is for the other eye so you have your upper and under specified right here.

Magnetic Lashes

I got the double one tens so it's the same on the back that you need to put the upper one on first and then gently put the lower one on. So we're gonna try it like that I'm gonna curl my lashes lay that one on top like I might need to cut these down just a little bit okay. So now I'm going to try it and going with this one oh wow that was pretty easy okay.

Best Magnetic Lashes

This is definitely not the right I know I think this is the other. I cuz the end on this one is longer but curl my lashes I'm gonna put the upper on first okay so. The thing that I had my time with with the other eye is that the ends are not connecting completely on my actual lashes this is a little difficult. But I can see myself actually trying to get. The hang of it because they seem pretty convenient and. I actually like this concept of no adhesive okay.

Magnetic Eyeliner And Lashes

So I do like the concept but look at how it keeps like they're really nice. And they're very easy and it makes it look more natural instead of laying it on top of your lashes it connects to your lashes I really like that but it's not but. The middle is on my lash but then the ends are kind of like not why. I love this concept so. I really want this to work but this is gonna take this long to do. It but I'm like do I really want to waste my time.

Best Magnetic Eyeliner

I think what I'm gonna do is actually cut these in half these were $13.99 so. If I wreck these I'm gonna be really sad so I'm just literally gonna cut it in half so there are two magnets on this site. And there are two magnets on this site and I'm just gonna cut it down. The middle and  I'm gonna attempt that worked a hundred times better So.
Best Magnetic Eyeliner


I'm gonna leave that one on the front and. I really don't think that it matters which one. The upper and which one the lower is because. I've been mixing them up this whole time and it's not really affecting. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven Magnetic Eyeliner And Lashes Tips | M5 Beauty

Best Magnetic Eyeliner In USA | M5 Beauty