Used Tips For Magnetic Lashes In USA | M5 Beauty

Used Tips For Magnetic Lashes In USA | M5 Beauty


So I'm just gonna say that's dry and then. I'm gonna grab it again pull up and it's important to get two
coats in simply because it's gonna allow more product to get on onto your line which will allow more
security for your lashes perfect and then when you stick it in making sure you stick it in straight back
into the bottle so that the brush does not get messed up you don't want those part of those little hairs
okay (M5 Beauty).

Magnetic Eyeliner


Magnetic Eyeliner


So again let that dry and then what I like to do is I like to run a clean brush through my natural lashes
just to get any of the eyeliner just off of my lashes because there will it's kind of like fiber mascara
there will be some little pieces that you get on your natural lashes just because it's unavoidable
(M5 Beauty).

Magnetic Lashes


So I'm gonna go ahead and try to do that and then I'm gonna add a  little bit of mascara all right and
then here is the fun part lashes so I'm actually going to use one of my lash tweezers but you could use
either metal tweezers or we sell tweezers here. So I'm going to pick up this eyelash then this is what it
looks like this is the ladies night and you can kind of see maybe where the magnets are that we're
gonna go in and place this where your eyeliner is.

Best Magnetic Lashes


So I need to look at a mirror really quick hmm well I think we got that see all right so there is before
and after all right okay. So we're almost done the last thing we're gonna do is talk about these little
anchors these anchors are so cool what I like to do is grab these I'm gonna grab this one and um this is
gonna go in the inner corner of my eye so you sit here it's literally a tiny anchor and that's gonna go
right in there and it's stuck in there and so that's gonna allow security under in your corners

Magnetic Eyeliner And Lashes

if you're still worried about them lifting and then if you felt like it you could do one on the outer corner
as well so let's do one lunch literally grabs on yep all right that is it that is the magnetic eyeliner
(M5 Beauty).

Best Magnetic Eyeliner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Apply Magnetic Lashes | M5 Beauty

Best Magnetic Eyeliner In USA | M5 Beauty

How To Apply Magnetic Eyeliner In USA | M5 Beauty